Sunday, October 30, 2011

The My-Sunday Skirt ;)

I am such a sucker for skirts!!! When in doubt how to dress, always opt for a skirt. Not as formal as a dress and not as casual as pants, they're the perfect in between.  And they're half the price of a dress and you can mix and match them with everything! Mini, pencil, and maxi, I love them all ;)  
The My-Sunday skirt is longer then a mini and shorter then a pencil.  Making it PERFECT for church or even dinner out with friends...in fact, I wore it to church today ;)...i actually made John take these pics right before we headed out the door! And now I can see why all the girls get so flustered when I take their pics..lol...I was like "I don't know how to stand"..."take another one"..."how should I stand next"!haha  
I'm also obsessed with this thick, houndstooth woven fabric in nude and light pink....who says you can only wear jewel or earth-toned colors in the fall/winter when even thick wool fabrics come in pastels!


"The My-Sunday Skirt"

No comments:

Post a Comment