Thursday, October 27, 2011

My-Courtney skirt on Court ;)

Courtney Jordan- cute as can be and so full of life, she has such an elegance and grace to her, yet so fun and crazy all at the same time ;)  Born in the North, but meant to be from the South, she has southern belle charm and such sophistication to her style.  Always trendy and designer savvy, she has a closet full of Tory Burch shoes, Louis bags, Lilly dresses, and soon to be filled w/ My-Kim ;)  In fact, the first time I met her our sophomore year in college, I walked into her dorm room and saw a set of Louis Vuitton luggages in the corner. I was like, are those real?!?!LOL  And of course they were real, Ms. Courtney Jordan would never sport a fake! Knowing her closet consisted of a ton of Lilly and J.Crew pieces, I couldn't wait to get her in a My-Kim! 
With Court's tiny, perfect figure, I was so excited to try something new on her! With game day in mind, we designed the My-Courtney skirt that's perfect for tailgating. A short mini that's comfy and fun with pockets! And we added two gold buttons at the waistline for a sophisticated Courtney flair ;) This skirt couldn't be any cuter on her...can't wait to see her sport it at the FL game!!!

"My-Courtney Skirt" on Court

"My-Courtney" skirt on Court candid pic!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment