Sunday, October 23, 2011

My-Jessica on Jess ;)

According to the "Merruim-Webster Dictionary and Thesaurus 11th edition," the definition of a best friend is the one who is closest to you and knows you better then you know yourself.  The first person you go to when you need someone to talk to. They are the shoulder to cry on, bc you know they truly care and they give the best hugs in the world. And the one that will always tell you things that you don't want to tell yourself.  Ms. Jessica Koehler started ALL, and I mean ALL of her essays in college with this "According to the Merrium Dictionary" phrase!!!haha 
Friends since 5th grade, we have been through it all!..through the good times and the bad...fm high school parties and breaking curfews(trying to sneak back into her room), senior week and spring breaks, break-ups and make-ups, Carolina football games, graduating high school and college, first big girl jobs, engagements, and SO, SO MUCH MORE to come!!!
They say your best friend is someone you call when you have nothing to talk about...(when I drive, or when she walks her dog), or the most important thing to talk about (when John proposed)!... Jess was actually the first person to call out me and John before we even dated...saying that he would be a great guy to marry and that we would end up together.  And being my best friend she was right!  And I can't wait until the day I'll be right ;)
I thought I was going to have writer's block when it came to Jess and even contemplated not writing anything at all!lol  It seems to be a trend with us....so close that we NEVER signed each others year books, and HARDLY ever take pictures together when we go out!lol But it's actually been pretty easy so far! She's so fun to be with, always straight forward, and most importantly LOYAL!!!  And that's my favorite thing about Jess, she always takes my side even if I'm wrong.  Beautiful and loyal to the core, she's my best friend and I thank God he brought her into my life ;) 






Jess looks ADORABLE in this gameday dress! She picked out a two-shouldered dress, with pockets, and a an open back. Anddd the open back is high enough that you can wear a bra with it!!!...I CANT WAIT for her to wear it to the FL game ;)










LOVE, LOVE the button she picked out!!!...Again, my fave part!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment