Thursday, February 17, 2011

PROJECT SEWING ROOM COMPLETE!!!!




John, once again, hard at work!!!  The shelves came in yesterday and he had them up right after we ate...and there's no stopping him once he starts.  I had to literally pry him away from the shelves so we could run to the store and get my wooden hangers :)


and, 


     TA-DA!!!





I LOVE, LOVE the fabric rack!!!  No more fabric on the floor...and SO MUCH more convenient to look through and pick out the PERFECT My-Kim combination ;)  COME SHOP GIRLS!!!!!







It took almost a year for my hobby to overtake the dining room....but slowly, and surely it did ;)  John has been convincing me since last summer to convert it.  But stubbornly, I kept all the Vogue pics in the closet and stacked piles and piles of fabric on the floor, table, and chairs. I always believed that creativity is MESSY and trust me, I am VERY CREATIVE!!!haha...take that how you want to, but now my creative mess is FINALLY organized!!! Granted we have to sit on the floor for dinner, it was the best decision ever ;)....


...stay tuned for the My-Erika on Erika pics!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment