Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My-Kim: Getting it together ;)



With my 1st order almost finished, I had to find something cute to put it in for my 1st customer ;)  So I googled, googled, and googled some more until I came across some PINK plastic garment bags!!!!  I was SO freakin' excited!LoL  The only pitfall was they're only sold in BULK.  But I ordered anyways and couldn't be happier with all 30 lbs of it!!!!




Granted my 1st dress is for a friend, I also thought a receipt would be nice to have.  But not just any receipt of course, but a CUSTOMIZED My-Kim one!!!  So again, I googled and googled until I found a company that would print not just the My-Kim logo, but a customized template as well. ANDDD, it's carbonless paper, BUTTT still makes COPIES!!!YaYyY!!... And yes, it's the small things in life that make me happy ;)




And last, but not least I finally ordered some shelves and super cute baskets from Pier1 to put all my GORGEOUS fabric in :)...time for the soon to be hubster to break out his tools again!... CAN'T WAIT till Project Sewing Room is complete!!! 

...stay tuned gals...pics of my 1st dress on SOMETHING OTHER then a mannequin coming SOON!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment