Wednesday, February 2, 2011

PROJECT LOOKBOOK!!!!




hey girls, so I am SuPeR ExCiTeD about My-Kim's Look-Book Project!  One of my talented friends and soon to be world renowned photographer, Ms. Lanah Bardier, inspired me to get My-Kim's Collection together and collaborate with her on Project Look-Book!!!  


Between juggling a full-time marketing position and getting a collection together, I kept putting dress orders on the back burner until my collection was complete. I finally got tired of turning people down in order to finish my collection and decided why not do both at the same time?!?! With my light bulb lit, I decided to take dress orders for those interested in being in My-Kim's Look-Book!!! That way I can work on dresses for the collection, have them custom fitted to the Look-Book models, and take orders for the gals that want to rock a My-Kim ;)   


For those interested, all dresses will be custom fitted to insure a perfect fit for the photo session ;)  It'll be an opportunity to get photographed for free, be in a Look-Book, get a 15% discount, and last but not least, get a custom fit My-Kim!!!


Details are still being worked out, but please, please let me know if you're interested ASAP. Don't be shy girls!!!!  This is your time to shine and flaunt a My-Kim dress while you're at it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment