Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thanks to everyone that visited our blog :) A BIG THANKS to my fiance John for bearing with me and helping me create the perfect logo, a BIG THANKS to Ms. Lanah Bardier for pushing me to create a fan/blog page and for inspiring me to do what I love, and one more BIG THANKS to my best friend Jess for being my biggest supporter :)  Jess will be helping me update the blog since she's my other half and everything goes through her before it gets posted anywys!

So it took me and John two late nights, but we finally designed the perfect name and logo!  For anyone wondering where i got the name... My is my middle name and Kim is my soon to be last name :)  After receiving many compliments, it motivated me to create more looks and to share it w/ u guys on this blog!  Feel free to tell me what you think and what you would like to see more of.

It's getting late so I need to get to wrapping before Christmas, but I promise there will be dress pics updated SOON!  Thanks again everyone...Mwah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment