Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good Morning!!!  Me and John stayed up till almost 4 AM wrapping presents last night...everything is pretty much wrapped, just need to add bows to make them pretty (the best part)!!  Is it sad that I actually had my wrapping paper  and bags picked out for each person before I even thought about what to get them??hahah  Each wrapping matches each personality. 

That makes me think of my dresses.  I'm thinking about naming my dresses after each of my friends.  Each friend has a different style and are unique in their own way.  For instance, Shayla always loved the one shoulder with a bow look with seersucker material, so that dress will be called the My-Shayla!!!  Erika loves the color purple and anything in strapless, so hers would be called the My-Erika dress!!!!  YAYyYyY!!!...I'm getting excited!!!  And this is sad, but I have NO IDEA what look Jess would like!haha ...Oh well..lots of time to design her something cute :) 

Ahhh...I can't believe I would EVER say this but I can't wait for Christmas to be over so I can get to sewing!!!!  HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment