Sunday, December 26, 2010

SEWING ROOM PROJECT ;)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!  I got a ton of sewing supplies fm my soon to be Hubster and giftcards for fabric thanks to my fiance and Michelle :)  I already know exactly what I'm going to use those giftcards for!LoL 
 I'm so excited to be Home Sweet Home so I can get to sewing!!!  Especially with the snow coming down, I have a great excuse to stay home and work on my collection ;)

Before



Ever since I started sewing, I overtook the dining room!  It breaks my heart to take away all the glasses, plates, and dining room decoration, but I think it's time to completely turn it into my "sewing room"!!  I bought a ton of Vogue type pictures in NY.  So I'm going to frame them and replace the plates with my sewing books and fabric ;)  Stay tuned for the After picture of my sewing room project ;)

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment