Friday, February 10, 2012

The My-Kim Line in the works ;)


....the FIRST few pieces of the My-Kim Line!!!...

...since I'm pretty obsessed with skirts, and it being the in between for EVERY Dress Code, we are going to launch the line with the My-Courtney Mini skirt...


My-Courtney Mini Skirt


The My-Courtney mini skirt has pockets, gold buttons, and will come in these FUN colors:


Colors: orange/red coral, sea mint green, bubblegum pink, and royal navy



The My-Courtney Pencil skirt will also be offered in Royal Navy Blue and be a little longer, hitting right above the knee.


 My-Courtney Pencil Skirt


         __________________________________________________





The My-Michelle skirt has an elastic waistband, pockets, and a sash that is sewn into the skirt. (the sash will be half an inch thicker then this sample one!) 



And this adorable skirt will be available in all of these fun patterns:




     ________________________________________________________





The My-Erika Dress is a strapless, sweetheart dress that will come in the 2 patterns below.  The material used is thicker then cotton and perfect for making you look even slimmer ;)









The My-Erika will come with a one looped sash, similar to the picture below.  One side of the sash will be the same material as the dress and the other side a complementary, light yellow!!!



     _____________________________________________________


These are all the styles currently being produced and we're also working on a maxi style and some more mini skirt designs.  All of these styles have a limited quantity to ensure exclusivity, so anyone is more then welcome to place a pre-order!!!


...and STAY TUNED for inventory pics we got from market....

No comments:

Post a Comment