Saturday, December 31, 2011

Spring is in the Air ;)

...ok not really, but doesn't it feel like it though??lol  This 70 degree weather is just taunting me to look up spring fabric. I even debated on whether or not I should wear a pink and gold Lilly Pulitzer dress on New Years Eve. But I figured it wouldn't be fair to John, having me stick out like a sore thumb in a club filled with girls shining in black and silver sequins!haha
So I just took a quick sneak peak online and couldn't help myself!!! Already hand-picked out some cute spring patterns ;)

In LOVE with ALL of them!!!


....Who needs a Cup dress??...Who needs a Steeplechase dress??...or a just because Spring dress?? Already starting on a few...let me know if you want to get your one of a kind My-Kim started ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment