Monday, May 16, 2011

The My-Michelle on Michelle!!!

Michelle...hmmm...what to say...i always have writers block when it comes to the people closest to me!!!   Not only is Michelle one of the prettiest Asians I know, but she's DEFINITELY the most down to earth!!!  She'll put anyone at easenever quick to judge, and has grown to be like a little sister to me ;)  We clicked the instant we met and have been trading recipes on a weekly basis ever since!!!LoL
Good thing she is like a sister to me, bc I changed up her dress design three times!!! She was patient through it all and third time's a charm bc it turned out AMAZING!!!  She originally wanted a two strapped, full skirted dress.  But something seemed to be missing once I finished it....a tad bit boring even, especially for someone with such  personality! So I called her up in the middle of the night and told her to trust me to spruce it up a bit! I ended up adding boxed pleats at the waistline and a thin lime green matching sash.



The My-Michelle looks AMAZING on Michelle!!! I love, love the color combination and the style is PERFECT for any event ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment