Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SEWING ROOM PROJECT CONT.....

This is what happens when an engineer attempts to hang decorations on a wall: first, he draws out the dimensions of the wall.  then, he measures the frames and calculates where each frame would have to be placed so that every single frame is proportioned perfectly. Once, the calculations are done, the hammer finally meets the nail!!!  But it doesn't stop there, the engineer then proceeds to whip out his handy dandy laser lever in order to make sure         each frame is level.  Once all frames are hung, don't hold your breath, bc they have to be measured  once again!!! hahaha  I LOVE, LOVE my engineer, a perfectionist to say the least.  It's definitely a tedious process, but worth it in the end :) 
Every decoration has been hung that way since we've moved in together 5 yrs ago!!!  But don't be fooled, although a tedious process, he is QUICK!!!These frames were put up in 30 min, the day I got home with the frames ;)

"FRAMED TO PERFECTION"



These are some of the sewing books John got me once I started my hobby!!!  The  BIG fat one on the bottom left is an actual fashion school textbook!!! LOVE, LOVE him ;)


I can never have enough ZIPPERS!lol  Big Thanks to Michelle's giftcard, I stocked up on more thread and zippers!!!!

***Still have shelves to put up to hold the fabric, and then the room will be DONE!!! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment