Friday, December 2, 2011

HAVE A VERY MERRY MY-KIM CHRISTMAS!!!

...making skirts, skirts, and more skirts for some Christmas orders!!! These wool/tweed fabrics are thick and warm for winter, yet soft and plush for comfort ;)  

                       Pencils for work and Minis for play, come get yours today!




In the midst of skirts are shirts and dresses...and one that I'm particularly excited about is a boyfriend purchasing a My-Kim one of a kind for his girlfriend!!! Putting so much thought into it, he combined her favorite store, style, and color and created something she could wear by day and night.  Definitely one of the sweetest clients My-Kim's ever had!
I'm not only excited for her to open it, but even down to the wrapping paper and bow I'm going to use!...you know you're a creative nut when you look forward to Christmas and Birthdays just so you can giftwrap!!!LoL




...so for any guy struggling on what to get their girlfriend, fiancee, or wife...contact me and we'll pick out a one of a kind  My-Kim all perfectly ready and wrapped ;)....


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment